Back Pain Burnie
Do you suffer from the following:
- One or more episodes of back pain or neck pain
- Lived with back or neck pain for more than 4 weeks
- Only been able to gain short term relief from hands on techniques such as massage, acupuncture, or manipulative therapy
If your answer is YES to any of the above,
then the Better Back Program is for you!
What is the Better Back Program?
Burnie Physiotherapy’s Better Back Program is an individualized injury rehabilitation program, made specifically to cater to anyone that suffers from chronic back and/or neck pain. It is an active-based program that will educate and enhance your way of living by aiming to eliminate pain in your life.
The Better Back Program Package includes:
- 1 hour thorough initial assessment and treatment with a Physiotherapist
- Injury/movement summary report
- 12 one-on-one active physiotherapy sessions over 4 weeks
- Free access to millions of dollars of gym equipment, swimming pool, free parking, and changing facilities whilst on program
- An individualized exercise rehabilitation program
- Individualized workstation or computer set-up analysis and recommendations
- Education on back pain management and care
- Free foot and walking assessment using the revolutionary ‘Gaitscan’ technology
- 1 hour program review and re-testing at the end of 4 weeks
- 4 week progress report, including graphical evidence of your improvements and future recommendation
All Better Back Program Physiotherapists have received additional training in spinal rehabilitation.
Because each individual is different, the active-based approach of the program differs slightly for each individual. However, your Better Back Program exercises will be progressed through 4 stages.
The exercise and educational based program is based on the latest scientific research available. For a more detailed description of the stages of the Better Back Program please call 6435 3366 and we will able to assist your request.